Effectively Managing A Crisis Means Preventing The Situation From Growing Worse
Any business, organization, public official, high profile sports or entertainment individual that faces a major crisis must respond quickly to establish both legal and reputational protection. Our team offers client-centered, focused strategic advice to ensure legal and reputational protection. Based on the crisis and the client; some of our strategies include:
- Improving company policies ensuring ethical compliance.
- Establishing good media relationships.
- Improving company procedures ensuring adherence to regulations.
- Reducing recurrence risks.
Given the sensitive nature of our crises management practice, a large part of our work is done behind the scenes. We are discrete and never seek the spotlight because discretion is most important.
Our Arizona Crisis Management lawyers assist clients in resolving legal matters pertaining to the legal and public relations challenges that arise when facing a crisis. Although our firm’s headquarters are located in Phoenix, we serve clients throughout the entire state, including Tucson. Moreover, our Arizona Crisis Management Lawyers assist small businesses in the surrounding Phoenix and Tucson areas with Crisis Management disputes involving theft of trade secrets, disclosure of company confidential information, negative media exposure and liable. We assist clients with:
- Crisis recognition and characterization targeted toward distinguishing crises from the challenges and emergencies organizations and individuals normally face. Defining and utilizing pre-established criteria for making this determination is essential. It’s human nature to cover up or misrepresent facts, resulting in losing the opportunity to control the situation through crisis management
- Crisis response system activation resulting in effective and rapid initiation of procedures design to address the situation. Inadequate response often results from lack of planning and practice and fixating on messaging and reputation protection rather than managing the crisis.
- Incident management including strategy selection and implementation, damage mitigation, stakeholder management, and media response. Decisions made during a crisis are often made under pressure and with an eye toward immediate legal costs. It is essential to retain focus on reputational damage and resulting media scrutiny which can cause impacts felt for years to come.
Our Arizona Crisis Management attorneys provide legal counsel to small business clients located in Phoenix, Tucson, Mesa, Chandler, Gilbert, Glendale, Scottsdale, Peoria, and Tempe on matters pertaining to the legal and public relations challenges that arise when facing a crisis.
Common small business crises. Our firm has assisted businesses and individuals throughout Arizona manage numerous types of crises including:
- Employee theft and fraud of confidential information, trade secrets, or other proprietary assets
- Coverage in the press that is unfavorable, whether of your personal connections or your corporate transactions.
- Claims that were brought to light of sexual harassment, racial discrimination. and other forms of misconduct.
Investigations being conducted by the state or the federal government into allegations of bribery and corruption, tax fraud, fraud involving government contracts, fraud involving securities, and other civil or criminal crimes
Contacting The Calhoun Law Firm, PLC
If our capabilities match your needs, we invite you to contact us today by:
- Calling us at 877-455-6344 to evaluate our capabilities to address your situation.
- Submitting an inquiry via our Contact Us Form to brief your situation and needs.
- Scheduling a 45-minute legal Consultation via our client portal to review your situation and potential approaches by which your objectives can be met.
Our Crisis Management Attorneys are experts in handling the legal and public relations challenges that Phoenix and Tucson area clients face when addressing a crisis. Moreover, our Crisis Management Lawyers assist clients with disputes involving theft of trade secrets, disclosure of company confidential information, negative media exposure and liable. Small businesses operating in Phoenix, Tucson, Mesa, Chandler, Gilbert, Glendale, Scottsdale, Peoria, and Tempe, as well as residents of other adjacent communities, are regular recipients of legal counsel and representation from our firm.